We care about your privacy
We collect information
- To send you promotional or marketing materials on behalf of Tendy, merchant partner or third parties to inform you of new products, solutions, sweepstakes, online contests, promotional initiatives and/or upcoming events;
- Processing transactions including notifications, links and emails or to provide you with status updates and potential offers;
- To provide customer support and other business purposes at our discretion;
- To improve the Solution including marketing initiatives and Solution features and offerings including identifying your preferences to inform you of additional products, Solutions or marketing initiatives;
- To customize your experience on the Solution or to display specific content or ads that may be relevant to you;
- To contact you with regard to your use of the Solution;
- To communicate, at our sole discretion changes to the Solution and/or Solution's policies; and
- We use various Tracking Technologies for multiple initiatives which allow you to use and access our Solution to enhance security or allow us to deliver Solution functionality. Tracking Technologies include without limitation, the following in addition to any technology and methods later developed: cookies, web beacons, embedded scripts, browser fingerprinting, e-tags, and/or entity tags.
- We use Tracking Technologies to prevent fraudulent activity and assess performance both inside the Solution and outside which help us improve the Solution and content we create and display by monitoring when you visit our Solution and tracking your preferences to deliver content, including ads, relevant to your interests on our Solution and third-party sites based on how you respond to content and ads. Tracking Technologies helps understand the relevance of content to you and ads delivered to you to enhance your experience.
Information about you
The Solution may use location-based technologies in order to:
- Locate your position so that we may verify your location, deliver you relevant content based on your location, and share your location with the pre-registered delivery and dispensary Solution providers as part of the location-based Solutions we offer.
- Receive information about you from our affiliates, from any other users of the Solution, or from any other third parties that may provide us information we deem relevant to your use of the Solution. Tendy may at its sole discretion collect and use this information as Personal Information.
Your Personal Information and privacy is important to us. We use reasonable best practices and safeguards to ensure data privacy but information you provide is at your own risk. In addition, any transmission over the Internet, mobile networks, wireless transmission or electronic storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
We may include functionality that allows certain kinds of interactions between the Solution and your account on a third-party web site or application; for example interaction with the Dispensary's website. The use of this functionality may involve the third-party operator providing certain information, including Personal Information, to us. For example, we may provide third-party sites' interfaces or links on the Solution to facilitate your sending a communication from the Solution. Tendy may at its sole discretion collect and use this information as Personal Information.
- The Solution may present you with options to receive certain information and/or offers directly from third parties. If you choose to do so, your Personal Information and other information may be disclosed to such third parties and all information you disclose will be subject to the third party privacy policies and practices of such third parties. We do not monitor and cannot be responsible for the privacy policies of third parties and, therefore, you should ensure to review such third party privacy policies and practices prior to requesting information from or otherwise engaging with them. Third-party providers may set and access their own technologies on your Device and they may otherwise collect or have access to information about you. We are not responsible for those third party technologies, including compliance with any third parties' opt-out options.
- If subpoenaed by law enforcement, we may disclose Personal and Usage Information.
- We may use third-party vendors and allow access to your information to carry out the Solutions they are performing for you or for us, such as: (i) hosting the Solution; (ii) to assist us with operations; (iii) to manage a database of customer information; (iv) tracking activities and analytics within the Solution; (v) other Solutions designed to improve the Solution.
- We may share your Personal Information, including your Device Identifiers, Demographic and Usage Information with our subsidiaries and affiliates. We also reserve the right to disclose and transfer all information: (i) to a subsequent owner, co-owner or operator of the Solution or applicable database; or (ii) in connection with a merger, consolidation, restructuring, the sale of substantially all of our interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including, during the course of any due diligence process.
- We may offer contests, sweepstakes and other promotions (any, a “Promotion”) through the Solution that may require registration. By participating in a Promotion, you are agreeing to official rules for that Promotion, which may contain specific requirements of you, including, allowing the sponsor of the Promotion to use your name, voice and/or likeness in advertising or marketing associated with the Promotion. If you choose to enter a Promotion, Personal Information may be disclosed to third parties or the public in connection with the administration of such Promotion, including, in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment, and as required by law or permitted by the Promotion's official rules, such as on a winners list.
Information User Discloses
User Information and Communications
You are responsible for maintaining the truthfulness and accuracy of the information you submit to us, such as the contact information provided as part of registration. The Solution will disable a user's account if the information provided is determined to be false or no longer current.